A notification and insights app for stock markets
Windows Release - Windows x64
Mac OSX Release - Mac OSX
- Real time stock alerts and updates through desktop notifications
- Visualization of stock prices and key indicators
- Stock forecasts and predictions through machine learning
- In-built database to store all your monitored stocks
- Tensorflow JS
- Node.js and NPM
- Python 2 (for packaging and distribution)
Configuring development environment
Once you have cloned/downloaded the repository, issue the
npm install command in the root directory. This should install all the required packages including Electron.
Once complete, you may issue the
npm start command to launch the Electron window and start the app.
AlphaVantage API - NPM Package
Licensed under MIT. Please view LICENSE for more details.